Processing scheme of various pipe fittings in the whole vehicle
The model 18 multi-layer mold numerical control pipe bender adopts three power sources, namely servo motor, compressed air and hydraulic pressure, to drive the equipment, so as to realize high-speed and accurate digital control pipe bending.
The disassembly actions of the machine include clamping, bending, core pulling, feeding, pipe turning, demoulding and mold changing.
Action flow of full-automatic bending:
1. Clamping pipe fittings (hydraulic drive, including two pipe clamping actions of main clamp and guide clamp);
2. Elbow (driven by servo motor, elbow is driven by planetary reducer and spiral bevel gear drive);
3. Feeding (driven by servo motor, with planetary reducer and gear rack vice drive for pipe feeding and positioning);
4. Feeding (driven by servo motor, the straight-line distance between the two bending angles is positioned during continuous bending);
5. Rotating pipe (driven by servo motor, using planetary reducer and sprocket chain drive to rotate and position pipe fittings);
6. Rotating pipe (driven by servo motor, the space angle between two bending arc planes is positioned during continuous bending);
7. Demoulding (driven by servo motor to control the pipe fittings to be separated from / close to the bending wheel mold);
8. Mold change (driven by servo motor, when installing multiple sets of bending molds at the same time, realize the switching between mold layers)
9. Core pulling (hydraulic drive, used when bending thin-wall and small radius pipe fittings, can be closed);
Touch screen human-computer interactive input