Processing scheme of various pipe fittings in the whole vehicle
The model 50 multi-layer mold numerical control pipe bender adopts three power sources of servo motor, compressed air and hydraulic pressure to drive the equipment action, so as to realize high-speed and accurate digital control pipe bending.
The disassembly actions of the machine include clamping, bending, core pulling, feeding, pipe transferring, demoulding, mold changing and trusteeship.
Action flow of full-automatic bending:
1. Clamping pipe fittings (hydraulic drive, including two pipe clamping actions of main clamp and guide clamp);
2. Elbow (driven by servo motor, the precise RV Reducer cooperates with the grinding helical gear drive to perform elbow action);
3. Feeding (driven by servo motor, planetary reducer and gear rack vice drive for pipe feeding and positioning);
4. Rotating pipe (driven by servo motor, the space angle between two bending arc planes is positioned during continuous bending);
5. Demoulding (driven by servo motor and driven by gear rack, the pipe fittings are separated from / close to the bending wheel mold);
6. Mold change (driven by servo motor, switching between mold layers can be realized when multiple sets of bending molds are installed at the same time)
7. Core pulling (hydraulic drive, used when bending thin-wall and small radius pipe fittings, can be closed);
8. Trusteeship (lift the longer pipe fitting to avoid the pipe fitting sagging and falling away from the wheel model cavity).
Touch screen human-computer interactive input